telenetwifree is not working anymore after they updated their certificat can you look in to it and provide an updated ?
The current certificate authentic.telenet.be technically expired on 23-03-2019. This certificate was contributed by a user whom, previously successfully connected to the telenetwifree from a MAC book and retrieving the certificate in his MAC book and sent to us. Howerver, the certificate is no required by Telenet.
- When ezhotspot is newly powered, check date and time is current on the Advanced Dashboard --> Status --> Local Time.
(On firmware version 4.48 / 5.71 & newer, you may be prompted to sync the ezhotspot time before joining). If not;
- Go to System --> System Properties and click on SYNC WITH BROWSER. If not;
- Connect ezhotspot to a normal network with internet access. After 5 minutues, the ezhotspot's date is automatically updated to present.
- Go back Ezwizard menu, Use scan all networks for TELENETWIFREE
- When prompted, use PEAP for EAP-Method; use MSCHAPV2 for Authentication
- Do NOT use authentic.telenet.be in the Client Cert field.