This informational menu indicates the current status of the WAN port.
For example: Below shows no LAN cable is connected.
When a network cable is plugged from your existing ADSL/Cable/Fiber Modem to the Blue WAN port of the Ezhotspot Extender, the Ezhotspot Extender becomes a Wireless Router.
In a location when you have a permanent internet access from an existing home router, you can plug a network cable to the WAN port to use the following features of the Ezhotspot Extender : -
- More WiFi signal coverage than your existing home router.
- Use OpenVPN Client to hide your home's router IP address.
- Use the Block Management to block advertisetments or filter websites by names.
- Use the WiFi QR Code to share your wireless network to visiting friends easily without revealing wireless key
- Use the Statistics to monitor your internet usage by hours,days and months (V5 only)
- Use the USB FIle Storage to share your files accross the devices connected to the EZhotspot EXtender (V5 only)