- Added WiFi QR Code Generator
- Improved Statisitics tool
To upgrade to 5.73 manually, there is ONE additional step required.
- Click on the download button below to download the 5.73 firmware below to your laptop or computer.
- Power on the EZ device.
- Ensure EZ device has internet from WAN, wireless or the USB port, and go to http://ezhotspot.eu Ezwizard menu and ensure the Earth logo on the EZ menu is green.
- Copy or type the following URL into your browser and press enter http://ezhotspot.eu/cgi-bin/ota-sandbox.cgi .
- Your EZ device will reboot once. (Depending on your browser, it may prompt a message before rebooting.)
- When the EZ device starts to broadcast the SSID. Connect to EZ device and now, you can go to the OTA firmware upgrade Menu to manually upload and flash the device to latest firmware.
Note: without Step 4, the EZ device will not accept the 5.73 firmware
- Fixed html bug in Change MAC Address menu